Your gutters play an essential role in protecting your home’s foundation from water damage. That is why it is important to keep them free of debris, which can lead to problems.
Problems Caused by Debris
Leaves, pine needles, and other forms of debris can clog your gutters and lead to problems, such as:
• Leaks – Water that overflows due to clogged gutters can seep into your attic and lead to leaks.
• Mold and Mildew Growth – Leaks caused by unmaintained gutters can lead to mold and mildew growth, which can endanger your health.
• Deterioration to Your Home’s Exterior Features – Water that overflows from your gutters can degrade the quality of your siding and roofing, affecting their performance.
• Sagging – Debris that piles up in your gutters can weigh the system down and cause it to move away from the fascia.
Fortunately, you can count on Garlock-French Corporation, the expert in gutters in Minneapolis, MN, to help prevent these problems. Here are the ways we can protect your gutters from debris:
Cleaning your gutters is a reliable way of preventing problems associated to clogging caused by debris. Expect us to have the tools, knowledge, and specialized training, in ensuring that your gutters in Minneapolis remain clean and functional.
Aside from quality Minneapolis gutters, we also provide reliable gutter protection systems that will keep your gutters free of debris.
• Screen – This can cover the entire gutter and keep leaves and other forms of debris out, while allowing water to drip down through the screen.
• Filter – This is similar to screens, except that this occupies only a portion of your gutters system.
• Reverse Flow – This covers the entirety of your gutter system and features a slit near the gutter lip. Water clings to the metal covers and flows smoothly into the slit, while letting debris run down the cover to get washed away eventually.
You can rely on our gutter experts to help you choose the best gutter guard to protect your gutters. Let Garlock-French Corporation, the specialist in gutters, help protect your gutters from debris. Call us today at (612) 722-7129 to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives.