The Best Variety Of Options For Roofing In Minneapolis
When it comes to your roofing services, nobody does it better than the Garlock-French Corporation roofing contractors in St. Paul MN. Whether your roof is low slope or steep slope, we are committed to using the finest materials so that your roof will truly be a protection over your head.
Low Slope Roofing
- EPDM. Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) is commonly known as synthetic rubber. It is an extremely high performance option and is very durable and flexible. At Garlock-French Corporation, we adhere, mechanically fasten, and use loose laid with ballast methods to install EPDM.
- TPO. Thermalplastic Olefin (TPO) sheets are successful only when installed correctly. Our professionals for roofing in Minneapolis and Edina are highly qualified and trained to install them either with mechanical fasteners or an adhered system.
Steep Slope Roofing
- Asphalt. As the most common type of roofing in Minneapolis, White Bear Lake, and surrounding areas, we have all the experience necessary to install your asphalt shingles. With many varieties of style, color, and texture, we can find the asphalt shingles that will be right for your home.
- Tile. With various styles, sizes, textures, and colors to choose from, tile is gaining in popularity. Classified as Pan and Cover tile, S-tile, Interlocking tile, or Shingle tile, there is a tile roof system that will be perfect for your home or office.
- Slate. At Garlock-French Corporation, we install slate roofing using three methods. They are the standard, graduated, and textural systems. As a high quality roofing option, we will ensure that you have long-term success through our knowledgeable and highly qualified contractors.
- Cedar Shakes and Shingles. Cedar shakes and shingles are a traditional roofing option and must be installed differently than asphalt shingles. Primarily made from red cedar, they can be treated for fire protection and resistance to decay.
- Metal. In speaking of metal roofing in MN, there are a lot of options out there. At Garlock-French Corporation, we are your custom metal roofing experts and are available to help you in making the right choice for your roof.
Contact Us Today
Whether you have questions about metal roofing in MN, or simply want to speak to one of the most highly qualified roofing contractors in St. Paul MN, contact Garlock-French Corporation today at 612-722-7129. Our services include installation of gutters, custom sheet metal roofs, masonry and chimney work, and more. We also serve Minneapolis, Edina, Minnetonka, and White Bear Lake. For more information, click here.