If you’re searching online to find a roofer, you will see the GAF Master Elite™ logo a lot. You may also wonder what it means to a contractor to have this certification. Moreover, you may ask what benefits this distinction can provide to a homeowner.
GAF: The Trusted Name in the Roofing Industry
To understand what the GAF Master Elite certification means, understand that the brand is the leading roofing manufacturer in North America. For more than a century, they have been at the top of the industry, providing home and business owners with beautiful and durable roofing products.
With such a stellar reputation in, GAF makes sure that roofing contractors in Minneapolis and other areas will handle their products properly and install these professionally.
GAF Master Elite™ Certificate
To earn a GAF Master Elite certification, a company should:
• Be fully licensed according to state and local regulations.
• Have business and worker insurance to protect homeowners against any liabilities in case of an accident.
• Have a flawless reputation not just in the local community, but also in the entire roofing industry.
• Undergo a series of training and tests to determine their knowledge and expertise in roofing.
• Be dedicated to constant professional education for the latest in roofing technologies and techniques.
That’s why when you need a trusted roofing contractor, choose the one with the GAF Master Elite certification: Garlock-French Corporation. For more than 80 years, we have been the go-to roofer in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Edina, Minnetonka, and White Bear Lake. The leading roofing manufacturer in North America trusts us in representing and installing their products in the region. We also offer other roofing materials such as tile roofs, slate roofs, and metal roofing in Minnesota and the surrounding areas.
For all your roofing needs, call Garlock-French Corporation today at (612) 444-8900! We also provide custom metal work, gutter cleaning and inspection.